- 8:30 am. Beginning of the visit to the experiential ironworks farm
- observation of various agricultural plants of ancient agriculture
- Cultivos de ajíes Mochero, pallares mochero, algodón nativo
"Siembra y Disfruta tu aji mochero", we continue donating the mocherito at Los Herrajes Trujillo and Los Herrajes Huanchaco, come and be part of the unique experience that we offer you at Los Herrajes Vivencial, all united by the first DEO denomination of origin in our history region.
- Los Herrajes Vivencial is located on the road that leads to Huanchaco Km. 5.7, in front of the San José de La Legua church and next to the Chan Chan citadel.
- The restaurant produces and cultivates cochineal for more than 40 years, being the pioneers on the coast of Peru.
- There is an exhibition of the horse show of paso a cajón, fuga de zamacueca and dance of marinera pata salada huanchaquera and/or norteña.
- Highlights millennial agriculture with organic gastronomy, rescuing our roots to make it truly sustainable.